CSV Splitter – http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/forex-metatrader/tools-utilities/75-csv-splitter-divide-large-csv-files.html. Google earth can only deal with 2400 points. If you are going to have more than that, you need this tool. Sydney had ~90,000 water meters in Florida.
- HINT: A bunch of addresses might get kicked out. If you see a pattern of mistakes, fix them in Excel.
- Example: Maybe your records say “TRC” every time that google earth would like them to say “Terrace”
- Example 2: Maybe your database thinks it’s “Mc Nab Street” but google thinks it’s “McNab Street”
- You are so !!!SMART!!! you can probably figure out what I am trying to say by now…
- HINT 2: Save as KML, not KMZ because fusion tables kind of hates KMZ.